Changing the Back Office is a huge undertaking that won’t be completed in a month – or even a year. But don’t worry, Back Office 2.0 updates will be released step by step, until the renovation is finished.
What does that mean for you?
- Moving ahead one upgrade at a time. Some pages appear new and improved, while others keep the old look.
- Securing your data and functionality. Nothing will be deleted or lost, we promise.
- Consistently delivering more (and better) tools to support your business
New functionalities tailored to your needs
Benefits available now:
Work faster with more intuitive menu navigation
- Left-side selection keeping all pages accessible
- A new, top-level tab called “Menu management”
- A single landing page to handle all reporting
Create menus easier and save time with POS previews
(Menu Management > Menus)
- Drag and drop screens and sub-screens
- Menu previews on iPad and iPod
- Simultaneous button creation
More clear customer overview
(Customer > Customers)
- New look – same functionalities
- See important details of a customer at a glance
Find out what else Lightspeed can do for your business
Talk to your Account Manager