We’ve leveled up with OpenTable 2.0
You asked; Lightspeed listened. Our team has been plugging away to make our OpenTable integration seamless for our customers– we’ve eliminated annoying bugs, enhanced key features and smoothed out the overall integration process.
Here’s what to expect with the updated integration:
- More details on the integration, its features and how to get started
- Synced seating events between LS and OpenTable, including online, call-in and walk-in workflows
- Improvements to guest info syncing and matching features
- Auto-check creation feature automatically opens checks on the POS for seated/partially-seated reservations or walk-ins
- Data sync feature works even if auto-check creation is disabled
- Auto-email bug and integration enable/disable issues have been fixed
See OpenTable 2.0 in action:
OpenTable Integration 2.0 is now available. For technical details, read Help Article.
Find out what Lightspeed can do for your business
Talk to your Account Manager