Date: December 20th, 2022
Back Office 2.0 update:
- We updated the template for the new Luxembourg businesses to have 3%, 8%, 14%, 17% VAT tax rates for before 2023 and %3, %7, %13, %16 beginning from new year 2023.
- We gave all BLs in Luxembourg to have access to the Taxes and Tax profiles menu items in the Back Office so that they can update the VAT
Date: December 16th, 2020
New Order Anywhere updates:
- Users can now upload their brand logo on Order Anywhere via Settings > Appearance > Logo. With this update, merchants can now select a new logo for Dark mode, preview the logo on desktop and mobile before saving, and see recommendations on logo sizes.
- We’ve updated the interface and added a modal that lets users know when a deleted menu is being used in Order Anywhere.
- We fixed some issues:
- We resolved an issue where table status was not automatically updating when using scan and pay.
- We’ve improved the appearance of the UI on the pending screen that appears on table ordering.
Point of Sales
Lightspeed Restaurant POS (K-Series) 4.1.57:
This version includes system improvements and updates:
- [New] Users can now access Bar Tabs from the Order Management screen when using the Restaurant POS app on an iPhone or iPod.
- [Resolved] We fixed an issue where splitting a bill sometimes caused table numbers to display incorrectly on the Order Management and Table Preview screens.
- [Resolved] We fixed an issue where items priced by weight would, if added to a sale by scanning a bar code, appear on the receipt with “quantity” depicted by a fractional number instead of the expected unit of measurement.
Find out what Lightspeed can do for your business
Talk to your Account Manager