Point of Sales
Lightspeed Restaurant POS (K-Series) 4.1.46:
- We’ve redesigned the ‘Bluetooth devices’ screen in the Settings tab. Here, you have an overview of all your external devices linked to the POS, such as scanners, scales, and NFC readers.
- We’ve made improvements with our SumUp payments integration for increased stability and support.
Lightspeed Restaurant POS (K-Series) 4.1.45:
- You can now find updates about our newest features and releases with the ‘What’s new’ option in the Settings tab on the POS.
- We’ve redesigned the ‘Fiscal printer’ option in the Settings tab. Here, you can reset your invoice number or quickly print your Z report, X report, or last fiscal receipt.
- We’ve made improvements with our Zettle payments integration for increased stability and support, fixing an issue that caused the card reader to disconnect periodically.
- Users can expect more consistency with what items appear on the KDS. We fixed an issue where, when firing an item, it would sometimes appear on the KDS even if not configured to do so.
- Firing items after naming a table will now create a production docket (order ticket) with items as expected, rather than creating a table transfer ticket
- Customers can now split items multiple times when paying as expected.