Date: June 21, 2023
- New Back Office 2.0 updates:
- Under Configuration > Settings > Tax, resellers can now access the new tax and tax profile pages. This update will assist our partners in helping our customers set up taxes.
- We’ve added a new support script that allows for bulk enabling or disabling the ‘allow discounts’ setting on items/combos/groups per location and accounting group, offering greater control and flexibility.
- In Reports > Reports, statistic categories are now included when exporting the Product Mix Report. This update will enhance the analysis of product performance.
- In Menu Management > Items, we’ve reintroduced the ability to export multiple prices in the new item library, increasing functionality for price management.
- We’ve introduced a new Finances tab in the navigation menu where users can find Lightspeed Capital and sign up for Lightspeed Payments directly in Back Office.
Point of Sales
Lightspeed Restaurant POS (K-Series) 23.25.0:
- New: Network problems that prevent the POS from accessing the network will now result in a notification in the Notification Center (the bell icon on the Register screen).
- Improved: The group ordering button will now reflect the current state of group ordering.
- Improved: Notifications will now be sorted by priority.
- Resolved: The status of a table will now focus on the next course instead of the last after firing a course.
- Resolved: Moving an item to course 1 in Seat mode will no longer increment the course numbers of other items.
Lightspeed Restaurant POS (K-Series) 23.23.0:
- New:The Payment SDK (2.59.0) has been updated for improved stability and support.
- New: You can now change the default payment method (instead of cash) when going on the payment screen. You can change your default payment method in the POS Configuration in the Back Office (Configuration > Configurations)
Find out what Lightspeed can do for your business
Talk to your Account Manager